Custom Search

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lonehill - Security Ops. Manager Moves On

Johan Engelbrecht writes:

The time has arrived for me to move on.

I have had the privilege to serve the community for almost three years, had the opportunity to work with three Boards of Directors of the LRA and last but not least established a super relationship with the SA Police in Douglasdale, to the benefit of our community.

I want to thank some individual residents with whom I had a closer working relationship, people such as:

Herman Erdman , Chris Crozier, Bill Parr, Willem Hazewindus , Joy Cook, Lindie and Shirley, the events girl of Lonehill.

Special thanks must go to Trevor Nel, the driving force behind the establishment of the Lonehill Initiative. I have yet to meet a more passionate person when it comes to issues affecting the community. He shoots from the “hip” and calls a spade a spade. You know exactly where you stand with him, thanks Trevor.

Herman Erdman, what a gentleman, but eish, when he is not happy, you hear it in no uncertain terms. And then Chris Crozier, the Diplomat, I can continue forever.

I am leaving behind a passionate team of Managers, Supervisors and Security Officers, without them, we could not achieve the levels of success against crime , they do not always receive appreciation and credit for the work they do. Thank guys, keep up the good work.

My successor will be announced soon and to him/her, I want to wish them the best and they must remember that Lonehill is and will always be the “Blue Chip “suburb of the country.

Johan Engelbrecht
Operations Manager
076 145 2075

No comments: